The R-Tile range of commercial flooring and retail interlocking floor tiles offer an excellent alternative to traditional nonslip retail floors such as carpet and sheet vinyl.
The R-Tile commercial flooring and retail interlocking floor tiles offer excellent anti slip properties making them a safe and ideal flooring solution for busy retail environments. The R-Tile range of commercial flooring tiles comes in two ranges, the standard range and the Design Collection Range. There is a variety of textures, colours and thicknesses within each of these ranges.
All R-Tile floor tiles are CE accredited and have been successfully installed in many of Europe’s leading commercial and retail premises. The Excel interlocking tiles offer a hidden bevelled join which makes them particularly suited to retail environments.
R-Tile interlocking solutions can be utilised to cover uneven, damp and dusty subfloors with little or no subfloor preparation, making them an ideal solution to shop flooring.
R-Tile Product Finishes
When we thought about other flooring options in this product type such as carpet, wood, and vinyl our first thought was how can we take all of the advantages of these solutions and combine them. We also studied the disadvantages and researched how we could create the R-Tile to get rid of these drawbacks. If you take the comfortable feel of carpet and its excellent sound proofing, the look and hardness of ceramic and wood with the affordability of vinyl the R-Tile is the best product with all of these combinations for any shop or retail setting.
When the samples of all of these floor types were taken and studied in a working environment we found that over time the life expectancy was another large factor of customers purchasing. We wanted to develop a surface that would be hard wearing but guarantee a ten year plus life cycle. With the introduction of our new PU coating surface which has added further piece of mind that our tiles are protected against chemical and scratching we have seen customer satisfaction and sales increase massively. If you need further evidence, contact our sales team now and order your samples to see what product type will meet the needs of your project.
Design your project space to your needs.
Our commercial flooring experts will look at the finer details of your project to ensure all the demands required of your floor are met. With so many aspects to keep in mind it isn’t as easy as the nicest colour anymore. Commercial flooring has gone to another level with health and safety requirements. Points such as chemicals being used, and machinery must be taken into account. One of the final and most important points we look at is branding and colour scheme, our commercial flooring has been used to mark out areas in a space as well as matching in brand colours to keep a cohesion in the work space.
The Design Collection
This has been a revolution in commercial and retail flooring projects across the world. With the R-Tile now being sold in over 21 different countries and growing the interlocking loose lay system matched with amazing patterns and designs has attracted global brands such as Tesco and Aldi. This patented technology combines the easy install of an interlocking loose lay system with the design and aesthetics of a luxury vinyl to offer something unique and special. The Design Tile offers a reduction in down time and a look that has raised the interest of thousands of commercial projects around the world. If you need further evidence take a look at the video.
From start to finish our staff will work with our customers to ensure their experience is a positive reflection of our company and flooring products. Our staff will help with any specialist questions that include everything from what cleaning programmes to weight use and slip ratings.
Our commercial flooring products were all developed with a quick and easy installation in mind. No dust, loud noise and long closures with the R-Tile. To give you an idea of just how quick it is, 200M2 with just 3 installers can be achieved in just 1 day.
- Easy to install
- We offer a free site survey
- No damp proof membrane, screed or adhesives required
- Reduces dust and noise
- Environmentally sustainable
- Choice of 10 colours
- Competitive Rates
- UK Manufacturers
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Lower life cycle cost
- Easy to move and reuse
- CE accredited
- Excellent durability and slip resistance
- Warm – insulates the floor
- Fire retardant – Bfl S1
- Reduces fatigue
Before & After
Branded logo flooring
The R-Tile branded logo service will put the perfect finishing touch on your commercial flooring project. We have created branded tiles for areas such as entrances and till areas for the largest brands in the world including Air Bus and Harley Davidson. The production process using graphic print ensures the highest quality and with our tiles unique dovetail interlock the branded flooring will remain at its best for the foreseeable future.
With the versatility of the R-Tile it can be used in several commercial flooring project spaces. We have created a list below of possible applications varying from heavy duty needs and areas with high foot traffic.
- Retail – shop flooring can be a difficult pick in the modern retail world. Its is no longer just about the product but the customer experience and that includes the visuals and how nice your floor looks and feels. The R-Tile commercial flooring offers a range of colours and designs that will meet the needs of your project. As well as this the flooring was designed with noise and comfort in mind, the PVC make up means noise reduction and less fatigue for people walking on the floor.
- Hospitals – The surgical and clean manufacture of the R-Tile makes it easy to clean and maintain. The colour range makes it easy to create specific areas and mark out corridors or paths.
- School - With the high demand of school flooring having to work with everything from children spilling paint to mud being walked in on little feet.
- Hotel – Covering everything from bar areas to lobbies the R-Tile standard and Design Tile range have been used to create a warm clean cut look on commercial hotel projects.
- Car workshop / showroom – We have used the R-Tile on both back and front of house floors for car dealerships. The R-Tile offers peace of mind on durability and easy cleaning with its engineered surface.
- Office – Office flooring can be difficult to pick and we have used both our standard and Design Tile range. We can brand the standard range with any of the colours in our selection and insert any logo, on the other hand the Design Tile offers an interior designers touch with a vast range of pattern designs.
- Bar and restaurant – Creating the correct atmosphere in a bar or restaurant can be key to success. If every mix of the food atmosphere and facilities are not top quality in can cause loss of business. Our commercial flooring offers that warm clean finish that every hospitality space should have. Our easy to clean surface and easy install mean very little down time for any restoration or cleaning.
- transport services – With the internet and globalisation the transport and delivery sector is undergoing a rapid expansion. With this expansion comes making sure the transport facilities and their flooring can keep up with high levels of commercial use. The R-Tile flooring handles heavy goods vehicles and pallets with no issues.
Design Collection Images
Learn everything you need to know on just how simple the R-Tile is installed to transform your commercial flooring space.